Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning Company is a fourth generation family owned business specializing in the design, sale, installation, service and maintenance of heating, air conditioning, and home comfort systems.
George D. Ferguson and his son J. D. established the company in 1946. It was originally named George D. Ferguson & Sons and manufactured sheet metal products that were shipped throughout the Southeast. They also sold and installed heating systems and installed their first air conditioning system in 1958.
Today, Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning Co. is built on a reputation of honesty, integrity, superior design and installation, and a good value for the customer’s dollar. For more than 60 years, Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning Co. have continuously met its customers’ needs by implementing quality systems that will stand the test of time. Many systems installed 30-35 years ago are still in operation today. The market focus is on the installation and service of new and replacement HVAC systems for residential and light commercial markets in the expanded 12 county metropolitan Atlanta area, also offering dual fuel systems, zone control, humidifiers, and air cleaning and air purification systems. Over 50,000 new systems have been installed ranging in size from 1 1/2 to 10 tons. Natural gas, fuel oil, LP gas, geothermal and electric heat pumps are some of the types of heating systems that have been installed. Ferguson is an Independent Premier Lennox dealer with NATE certified technicians capable of servicing all brands of equipment.
Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning Co. is located at 1298 Central Ave. in East Point, Georgia, convenient to Interstates 75, 85, and 285 housed in a 12,000 square foot building with 8,900 square feet of warehouse space to insure an ample supply of equipment and materials necessary for any job and a 1900 square feet sheet metal shop equipped for custom sheet metal fabrication. Company vehicles are equipped with Nextel two-way radios for quick response communications between the office and field technicians. An out of hours Voice Mail system is utilized allowing 24-hour communications and service availability to our customers. Customer financing is available for most projects.
Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning Co., Inc. is fully licensed and insured and an active member and participant of the Conditioned Air Association of Georgia, CAAG.
Why Choose a Home Comfort System from Ferguson Heating & Air?
A Premium Home Comfort System from Ferguson Heating & Air Conditioning is much more than just equipment and materials. It includes precision craftsmanship in the detailed way it is designed and installed, which insures a long life and the lowest possible energy bills for years to come. Let us show you the difference it makes when you trust the professionals at Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning with your indoor comfort.
Here’s what you get when you go with Ferguson:
- A Personal in-home consultation is scheduled and conducted at your convenience with absolutely no cost and no obligation. This allows us to properly assess the home’s capacity needs, physical orientation, existing insulation factors, and confirm the exact amount of heat loss and heat gain.
- During this visit we will also identify and discuss any possible current system performance issues, such as poor airflow, condition of the air duct system, and identify any specific trouble spots in your home that may be improved with proper air delivery and other comfort enhancements
- Next, we will work with you to discover your unique indoor comfort concerns and energy savings goals, while focusing on any specific health concerns or conditions that we may be able to alleviate, while also providing information and guidance on any quality of life accessories that may be of special interest
- A professionally detailed system design and computer modeled load calculation is performed to properly size the system based on the home’s current conditions
- We then proudly present our customer with a customized, and unique comfort solution, which is matched with the homeowner’s requirements. These may include items such as affordability, financing options, lifestyle, health, and safety concerns.
- Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning provides a Written Scope of Work to the Install team. This documentation is delivered to the Certified and Professionally Trained Installation Team prior to your installation. This important step insures that all of our clients are receiving the exact detailed system specifications and installation they have agreed to invest in.
- Our commitment to ongoing professional development and factory specific technical training is evidenced by the large number of highly skilled Installers and Technicians employed by Alan Ferguson and supervised in the field by highly trained Installation Managers.
- After the installation has been completed, we proudly present a professionally prepared and written Start-up checklist, which details the exact temperatures and pressures that the newly installed system is producing as it is commissioned in your home. Further documentation is provided on the Quality Assurance Report that gives you Total Peace of Mind that your new Indoor Comfort System is functioning exactly as it has been engineered and designed to perform.
- We then take the time to do a thorough and complete review of the entire system installation and operation with the homeowner, to insure that you completely understand and can fully operate the technology you have just invested in. We will not rush this step, and will make sure each and every question you may have about your new system has been fully answered to your 100% satisfaction
- Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning prepares and presents a Homeowner Handbook that provides a concise summary of everything related to your new Indoor Home Comfort System, such as the equipment information, manufacturer’s warranties, homeowner maintenance options and responsibilities, compatible system enhancement accessories, detailed information on how to contact Ferguson in the unlikely event you require emergency service, manufacturer’s homeowner operating instructions, and miscellaneous information on seasonal checklists, invoices, rebates, etc.
- We proudly offer the Exclusive Ferguson Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty on every Indoor Comfort System we install. Of course, certain restrictions apply, so ask us about your specific installation and the applicable warranties you are being provided
- We are so confident that when we design and install our premium comfort system in your home it will perform to the specifications it has been engineered and designed to do. So confident are we that Ferguson Heating and Air Conditioning proudly offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, backed by a 2 year money-back guarantee on every Lennox Elite, and Dave Lennox Signature complete heating and air conditioning system we install. If there is a comfort or performance issue that we cannot correct, we will promptly and cheerfully remove the system and refund your entire investment.
- The end of our professional installation process is only the beginning of our long term customer relationship. Our brief follow up survey is our simple way of insuring a successful installation and completely satisfied customer. We ARE concerned about your total satisfaction! So we take the time to LISTEN to your concerns!
Simply because WE DEPEND ON QUALITY REFERRALS FROM SATIFIED CUSTOMERS JUST LIKE YOU!!
All of these services will be provided by people who work in a drug free workplace and with friendly, courteous service.